We are currently searching for motivated, out-going and dedicated people to join our team within our taproom. You will be joining a start-up brewery that will be growing alongside a competitive craft beer market within NYS. You will be expected to be knowledgeable and familiar with the products we produce, our brand values and to uphold our company culture.
Previous knowledge about beer is not required, but is preferred. We will provide you with all necessary training about the history of beer and current beer markets.
This position will require evening, weekend and holiday availability.
Shifts are available Thursday through Sunday at this time, and we may expand our hours in the future.
- Walk customers through our beer selections and educate them on our styles and the brewing process.
- Provide the same level of customer service to every customer who walks through our doors.
- Anticipate customers needs, and engage with them.
- Communicate in a professional, positive and timely manner at all times.
- Make recommendations to our guests.
- Serve pours in accordance to our standards and alcohol safety policies.
- Maintain a cleanly and organized bar at all times.
- Operate and troubleshoot draft equipment and change kegs as needed.
- Open & Close the bar according to the checklist.
- Give tours of the brew house at scheduled times.
- Follow all COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Work alongside team members to help with production on canning days.
- Process transactions on Arryved properly and manage cash transactions.
- 2 years of bartending/serving/hospitality experience preferred.
- TIPS training required within 30 days of hire (we will provide).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a high volume environment while maintaining professional standards.