Code of Conduct
Introduction & Disclaimer
Lasting Joy Brewery is committed to providing a safe environment for all, free from discrimination on any ground and harassment of any kind. All Lasting Joy Brewery employees are expected to foster a positive environment free of hostile and offensive behaviors and harassment. We embrace our differences and look to celebrate what makes each person unique.
Lasting Joy Brewery employees and patrons are expected to treat all individuals and groups respectfully. Recognizing their human dignity, regardless of diverse human characteristics: race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical and/or mental disability, size, appearance, genetic pre-disposition, religion, national origin, or veteran status. Any individual found to be discriminating against others in any manner will not be tolerated and may be asked to leave the premises or may be subject to termination.
Any individual found to have sexually harassed or discriminated against another individual will face disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal from employment, and/or will not be welcomed as a patron. Those reporting harassment or discrimination are protected from retaliation of any kind.
Lasting Joy Brewery has a ZERO tolerance policy for discrimination or harassment of any kind. We have created a complete Anti-Sexual Harassment & Anti-Discrimination policy that all Lasting Joy employees are expected to be familiar with and uphold.
We are aware that each person has unconscious biases, but our responsibility is to actively unlearn these biases and hold ourselves accountable for our actions and words.
Code of Conduct
All Lasting Joy Brewery employees are expected to foster a positive environment free of hostile and offensive behaviors and free of harassment.
All are implored to speak out without fear of retaliation when the actions of others violate the rights of any individuals or groups.
Respect the opinions of others and address conflicts positively and constructively.
Respect others’ privacy and respect their personal property.
Lasting Joy has a strict zero-tolerance policy for sexual harassment and discrimination – which includes a strict policy against unwanted or inappropriate physical or verbal contact.
We cultivate joy in all that we do.
We create a welcoming environment for all customers, staff, and business partners, and we are committed to keeping our business a safe space for all.
We create and sell high-quality products made from the best ingredients, focusing on using local products whenever possible.
We value everyone and treat people with dignity as we wish to be treated.
Each of us is responsible for our words, actions, and results.
We promote our flourishing communities by caring for our employees, neighbors, civic leaders, business partners, and the natural environment.
Taproom & Property Rules
- Children are very welcome, but must remain within eyesight of a supervising adult at all times. There is absolutely no running inside the tasting room. We reserve the right to ask families to leave if their children’s behavior is deemed unsafe or unruly by a Lasting Joy team member.
- All dogs must be on a leash and accounted for at all times.
- Guests are not permitted in the brewhouse without supervision or permission. Tours of the brewhouse can be booked at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests may not bring open containers/glassware outside of the marked areas where alcohol may be consumed.
- No BYOB is permitted at any time.
- No open flames are permitted inside the taproom.
- Lasting Joy property is 100% NO SMOKING.
- All team members are responsible for the behavior of their invited guests at all times.
- Our retention pond is not for swimming, fishing, or any other recreational activity.